Feathers, flowers, decor - we suggest you look at the caps of the royal princess.
she had already paid tribute to the eternal tradition of women of the royal house - decorate themselves absolutely fabulous hats. May 6, 2006, at the wedding of his daughter Camilla Parker-Bowles Laura, Kate shocked guests creamy-brown building in the head.
2. During raids on the nature of Kate prefers to put on jeans, jacket and wide-brimmed hat. In the photo: Kate at the races «Gatcombe Park Festival» About Tetbury, England, August 2005.
3. In order to celebrate its first appearance in the presence of the Queen, Middleton chose a hat from Philip Tracy. In the photo: Kate at a graduation ceremony of Prince William at the Military Academy, 16 December 2006, Surrey, England.
4. Another wedding - and yet another stunning hat! At the wedding of a close friend of William Van Nikolava Kastema Kate appeared in a white and blue ensemble and hat to match, in which a year later was listed for her mother, Carol.
5. From Russia with love, and how! Hat in the style of "Doctor Zhivago", March 2006, Cheltenham Festival in Glochestershire, England.
6. At the wedding of friends Harry Meade and Rosie Bretford future royal betrothed appeared in the classic hat. October 23, Norslich, Glochestershir.
7. At the launching of the spacecraft in Englzi, Wales, Feb. 24, Kate Middleton appeared in the headdress of the chocolate-brown velvet, and pheasant feathers on the designer Maddie O'Mahony from the company «Vivien Sheriff Millinery». The designer said in an interview that Kate looked great, and in her collection a lot of hats from this company.
8. Black and white cap Kate has made an impression on the audience at the dedication of William knighted by the Order of the Garter. June 16, 2008. The ceremony took place at Windsor Castle.
9. At the wedding of David Jardine-Paterson and Emily d'Erlanzher Kate appeared in a bright scarlet dress and hat to match, abandoning the usual low-key tones. Devon, England, April 17, 2010.
10. Accompanied William to the wedding Harry Aubrey-Fletcher and Sarah Louise Stourton in Olboro, England, Jan. 8, 2011, Kate was dressed in a black ensemble and takes on the Whiteley Fisher. Sam Fisher in an interview said that "Kate looked just fine, she has a sense of style and ability to wear hats. "